Peptides play a primary agent in any biological mechanism, which has been developed to treat human diseases. Peptides are regulatory molecules that act like natural hormones. Earlier, peptides were used in balancing metabolic diseases, but, recently, owing to the growing advancements, peptides can be modified chemically to achieve complicated tasks and different therapeutic applications such as cancer. Insulin was the first hormone analogs that have received approval for clinical use. The first hormone-based therapy was introduced in 1920 and till November 2019. The costs of developing peptide drugs are much lower, and more than 60 peptide drugs have been approved for clinical use in Europe, the United States, and Japan.
Anticoagulant drugs are used to overcome the risk of blood clots in the coagulation cascade by interfering with the blood’s proteins. Anticoagulants are also known as blood thinners because they help to prevent blood clots that form in blood vessels that further lower the risk of attack or stroke. Heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), rivaroxaban (Xarelto), dabigatran (Pradaxa), and apixaban (Eliquis) are the few examples of anticoagulant drugs.
• Peptides in Cancer Treatment : Peptides can directly target the cancer cells without affecting normal cells (targeted therapy) and developing as an alternative strategy to traditional chemotherapy. Combining immunotherapy with conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy or linking an anticancer peptide with a nonpeptidic cytotoxic drug is an example of this evolving region.
• Advancements In Biotechnology : In the biotechnology field, the growing advancements have facilitated and lifted the production of peptide and anticoagulant drugs for various applications, including oral therapeutic drugs, basic life science research and others.
• Promising Pipeline Drugs
• Geography: Asia Pacific is a very lucrative market for peptide and anticoagulant drugs since it holds almost XX of the overall market with a growth rate of XX% PA. Affordability, rising advancements, push for growing research-oriented programs, growing applications in genetics & therapeutics, etc. are some of the reasons why this region is seeing huge increase in the recombinant proteins market.
Many companies in APAC are exploring an increase in approvals and exports to the EU and the US. Some recent updates include the following:
• In august 2020, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) has developed their first synthetic inhibitor of coagulation factor XII (FXII)
• An India-based Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited has received approval for to market the generic version of its drug Pradaxa, used to prevent blood clots.
Companies covered in this section include Baxter, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Novartis AG, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Biofer SPA, Pfizer Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Abbott, Sanofi, and Novo Nordisk A/S
Peptide and Anticoagulant drugs can be segmented into the following:
• ACE Inhibitor
• Infectious Disease
By Route of Administration
By End User
• Speciality Clinics
Africa and Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
To get a copy of Table of Contents (ToC), Report Blue Print or Sample Copy please Click HERE
To get a copy of List of Deliverables please share your requirements HERE
We offer customized reports as per our customers requirements. This covers a 360 degree deliverable scope study such as:
This section covers very brief quick reports as a scale down version of original Market Research report. You may be any of the following:
Please don’t worry and write to us HERE
For any other discussion such as related to various reports, future business requirements, feasibility discussion, etc. Or for talk to our sales team executive please feel free to reach out to us HERE