The chemical synthesis of peptides is a useful tool, which is used for diagnostic targets as well as research purposes. Synthesized peptides are used in several applications, including testing drugs, designing enzymes, and creating antibodies. Earlier, the liquid phase synthesis or solution phase peptide synthesis was used to perform. This traditional method of peptide synthesis used to be labor-intensive and produce minimal yields. However, the growing advancements in biotechnology, including improved production methods and peptide chemistry, have developed peptide synthesis via a solid phase, which is more available for general research applications.
• Increase in Research Activities: In recent years, several market players in the synthetic peptide production are focusing on offering custom peptide synthesis services that will help in research and development activities including the study of protein functions, identification & characterization of proteins. A US-based company Thermo Fisher Scientific’s custom peptide synthesis service offers various options for synthesis platforms, modifications, purity levels, and formats that help to meet an array of research needs.
• Advancements In Biotechnology: In the biotechnology field, the growing advancements have facilitated and lifted synthetic peptide production for various applications, including designing enzymes, drug testing, therapeutic treatments, bioengineering, epitope mapping, production of antibodies, and others. Moreover, the synthetic peptides are used as standard and reagent in mass spectrometry-based applications. Thus, the increasing advancements have likely to add novel opportunities for the synthetic peptide production market in the coming years.
• Development of Advanced Peptide Synthesizers
• Geography: Asia Pacific is a very lucrative market for peptide and anticoagulant drugs since it holds almost XX of the overall market with a growth rate of XX% PA. Affordability, rising advancements, development of advanced peptide synthesizers, growing applications in bioengineering areas, etc. are some of the reasons why this region is seeing a huge increase in the synthetic peptide production market.
Many companies in APAC are exploring an increase in approvals and exports to the EU and the US. Some recent updates include the following:
• In January 2020, a US-based company named Creative Peptides launched its synthetic peptide APIs for both researchers and manufacturers in the field of drug discovery and development.
• A Germany-based CordenPharma has expanded its peptide manufacturing capacity, CordenPharma Colorado, GMP API facility in Boulder, US.
Companies covered in this section include GYROS PROTEIN TECHNOLOGIES AB, CEM Corporation, Biotage AB, Twist Bioscience, avenit AG, AAPPTec, Merck KGaA, GenScript, Advanced ChemTech, and New England Peptide, Inc.
Synthetic Peptide Production Market can be segmented into the following:
⋅ Peptide Synthesizers
⋅ Chromatography Equipment
By Production Type
• Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
• Solution-Phase Synthesis (SPS)
• Hybrid & Recombinant Technology
By End User
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization/Contract Research Organization
Africa and Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
To get a copy of Table of Contents (ToC), Report Blue Print or Sample Copy please Click HERE
To get a copy of List of Deliverables please share your requirements HERE
We offer customized reports as per our customers requirements. This covers a 360 degree deliverable scope study such as:
This section covers very brief quick reports as a scale down version of original Market Research report. You may be any of the following:
Please don’t worry and write to us HERE
For any other discussion such as related to various reports, future business requirements, feasibility discussion, etc. Or for talk to our sales team executive please feel free to reach out to us HERE